Here at Stake, transparency is key so we will always be completely open and clear on how the company makes money.
Currently, we make money in these ways:
- and associated fees (e.g. Instant Funding) when you fund your accounts
- Brokerage fees on Stake AUS and Wall St
- Stake Black Membership fees
- Stake Super fees covering full SMSF set-up administration (learn more)
- Net interest earned on held cash
Our broker partner, DriveWealth purchases a security called DARXX, a money market fund administered by Bank of New York Mellon, to ensure that funds held in USD brokerage accounts are covered under SIPC Protection.